Monday, March 10, 2008

Bigger and Better!


Well, I'm officially two weeks away from starting my new job. I'll be taking the role of Director of Operations with a company called Presentation Services, at the Anaheim Hilton. The position is quite similar to my current job. This means I'll be heading up the production crew for all of our events. I will be responsible for all aspects of audio, video, lighting, and rigging. This will be a big step forward in my career, as the Hilton is a powerhouse hotel. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Congrats to Rob! And p.s....I totally love this whole blog deal. What a great way to stay updated. Hope to get down to Long Beach soon and visit.

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Yay, Hi Arletta!
I will add your page to ours.
We need to have you over for dinner soon-are you coming this way soon?
~Kelly

Soderin Family said...

CONGRATS!!!