Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bactracking again...Easter weekend

Hi friends and family,
I am finally putting up pictures of our Easter weekend with the Markleys. Gary, Nancy, Tom, and Kate came down, and we had a great time! We enjoyed the sunny weather, a little Long Beach beauty, and a lot of time hanging out with Bennett. The group went to a church service on Sat. night that Kevin played music at, and Sunday the Randalls (my sis.) joined us for brunch at our house.

I wish I had more pictures, but you know how it goes, we pretty much just focus on the little guy.
Enjoy!
~Kelly


Bennett enjoying the view at the marina

Playing around with grandpa

Holding my Auntie K



Cruising around the pier with Daddy & Gramps

2 comments:

Soderin Family said...

beautiful pics. looks like the weather in the LB was as nice as it was here. hope to see you guys soon. i can't wait to ive bennett a squeeze.

drea

Girl On The Move said...

you have a handsome child and a pretty house as well.