Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sweet Visit

JDog (Jenny) and her adorable girls came for a visit last week. They live up in Grant's Pass, OR, and, lucky for us, Jenny's mom is here in the bay area. It was so much fun to catch up, and for our kiddos to play. Here are some photos:

Jenny and Chloe (16 months)

Karrah (3 yrs.) and Elodie

Fake smile, but it's me and my girl :)

Sweet Karrah

Cutie Chloe


Happy little lady

Wearing a fire truck hat, singing a fire truck song,
on his fire truck...life couldn't be better!


Group shots (pay attention to Elle in this sequence)






My favorite pic. of them to date

Thanks for the visit, Borchard ladies! Oh, how we miss you.

4 comments:

Mom Ryan said...

Jenny's girls are beautiful! So glad you had a nice visit. That last one of Bennett and Elodie is pretty adorable, too!

Tara said...

Jenny's girls are adorable, and so are my niece and nephew! Hi Jenny if you're reading this - you look great!!

Kel - love ALL the pics of my sweeties who I miss so much! Is that a wicked twinkle I detect in Elodie's eye?? You forgot to mention the fire truck pjs Bennett had to go with the song, etc. ;-)!

Colleen said...

Very cute! (I'm sitting on your couch right now, everyone else is sleeping, ha ha.) Glad you had a nice visit with Jenny, the photos are fun!

Linda Z said...

You guys have adorable kiddos!! :)