Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Funny Parade

Hi everyone,
A few weeks back, we went down to little Belmont Shore for a dog costume parade-so cute! Bennett loves dogs-it was really fun. It kind of amazed us the amount of time and love that people put into preparing costumes and floats (yes, floats) for themselves and their dogs. My favorite was a little float full of U.S. chiuaua troops; the picture does not do it justice, unfortunately. It was a wagon transformed into a tank, with about five or six chiuauas holding down the mobile fort, wearing soldier uniforms-hats and all-and carrying expressions of complete ownership. Too funny.







This is the float I told you about!




And I couldn't leave without a little (just woke up) Bennett shot :)

5 comments:

Mom Ryan said...

Those photos are really cute! Of course my favorite was Bennett - he looks like you with that curly blonde hair!

Bennett must have wondered why all the dogs were dressed up in costumes??

Have a great weekend. We are having summer this weekend.

Colleen said...

Cute! My dogs would not do well in that setting. The over-stimulation of the other dogs and the endless efforts to wriggle out of their costumes would make it challenging. :)

Kevin Markley said...

update??

Mom Ryan said...

Congratulations! Now if the beginning of last trimester...how is baby Elodie?

Love,
Grammy

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Mom,
Thanks, I know, I can hardly believe (except for the huge belly reminder) that this is the last part of my pregnancy.

And funny you should ask...Elodie is incredibly pushy lately. I mean, she just shoves her way around in there every which way lately. It is strange and somewhat uncomfortable, but I'm happy that she is such a mover. Bennett was not pushy like this...maybe this is a personality trait?!?