Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!


Here are some pictures of ours:

Bennett loved searching for eggs in Grammy
and Bumpa's yard. The hunt slowed way down
once he realized that there was something inside those
eggs!


This was our first road trip since the baby was born. It was
really sweet except for Bennett's yucky cold

He was able to forget about the said
cold during the festivities




The lupine in my parents meadow is so lovely this year!
(Stacy, are you reading)?


My Mom sets the table so beautifully, doesn't she?
(By the way, Rob makes of me for taking photos like this)


We had to practically set him on top of some
of the eggs before he noticed them :).

Thank you, Grammy and Bumpa for a wonderful weekend! We always enjoy being at your house. You are so generous to us, and the kids are lucky to be spoiled by you with love and treats!!

5 comments:

Mom Ryan said...

Those are such cute photos. We got some good ones, too. I love the one of Bennett in the lupine; we should print that! It's harder to see the lupine now 'cause the grass is getting so high; good timing that you made it down when it was perfect! Glad you had a nice visit; & hope the boy has recovered ~ now Mombo has it! :(

Linda Z said...

Darling photos. :) I love lupine! It's so gorgeous this year.

Colleen said...

Oh, how I long for home... I wish I could have been there!!

Thomas Clan said...

beautiful pictures!! ahhh i can just imagine the meadow. wish i was there too. love bennett's hair cut, he looks like such a big boy.
love you Schmell, thanks for thinking of me when you saw all the lupine! :)

Tara said...

Looks like great fun was had by all (or Bennett, at least)! Where was the baby? Did she sleep through all the fun? Wish we could have been there, miss you all!