Saturday, May 2, 2009

Belated Post

A few weeks back the Brennans came into town to meet the baby-we had a great visit! Bennett just loves his cousins very much, and they are so sweet with him. It is strange for me to see how grown up they are, especially Ryan and Hannah. I remember so many special times spent with them when they were Elodie and Bennett's ages, and it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. Sometimes it seems as if Rob and I went away for a little bit and...poof!...they were grown.

The Brennans made a vacation out of it and ventured into the city to do fun stuff. Bennett joined them on one of those days trips; he had a blast! Elodie and I enjoyed the time alone, and I also snuck in a shower and other simple things that are luxuries lately. Even though I was still in a bit of a baby haze, it was wonderful to have our family here. I continue to be amazed by how kind, considerate, and mature those kids are, and I am greatful that our little ones get to grow up with them!


Ryan, Hannah, and baby Elle


Jocelyn ("Auntie J.J.") , Michaela and the girl





"Monkey face!"
Thanks for everything, guys!

4 comments:

Thomas Clan said...

I know it is such a trip to see how big the Brennan kids are. I too always think of them as little...time flies. They are such sweet and loving kids too. Glad ya all had such a great time. :)

Colleen said...

Looks like tons of fun. Love and miss all those sweet kids!

Mom Ryan said...

Looks and sounds like it was a good visit! You're right that the Brennans are getting so grown up! I remember (and you, too) when they were "Elodie size"!!

Linda Z said...

You guys have such an awesome family! What a blessing! :)