Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photo Shoot

O.k, I am about to post soooo many pictures of Elodie. I can't help myself! I thought she looked adorable the other day in her girly outfit, and when I started taking pictures, they were capturing her personality so well, and I just couldn't stop. And then I couldn't choose. I keep thinking, "imagine if I was a real photographer with a crazy -great camera!" So, here are a bazillion photos of our sweet, smiley, squirmy, spunky little love bug. It is a glimpse at why we are so completely taken by her!




"Did you see my pig?"

"I LOVE MY PIG!!!"


"Remember my pig?"

"I still love my pig!!!"

"My pig is yummy, and he makes me drool."

"What was that?"

"You crack me up!"

"Ahhhh, Pig."



"See my teeth?"

"I have two of them!"

"Hmm?"

Getting tired of this hat...



"Got it!!"


"...pretty tired out from the photo shoot, think I'll just
relax with one of Mom's magazines..."

"Hey, get your own!"


The end.

5 comments:

Mom Ryan said...

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!! She is just so adorable, and I can tell she hates the camera!

Thanks for posting all of them!

Love, Mom

Colleen said...

She's soooo cute. And not to brag or anything, but she does kinda remind me of me when I was a baby. :) Very fun photo shoot.

Tara said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute!!!! The blue in the hat perfectly matches her precious baby blues. Oh, I just LOVE her!!

Soderin Family said...

i love her!!i want to kiss those cheeks!!!!

Unknown said...

She is pretty freaking cute. Can't wait to finally meet her and see the rest of your beautiful family over Thanksgiving!