Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Little Something

Hi friends and family. I have been lagging on the blog front because it seems like every entry that I write is exactly the same lately. A little blurb followed by 10,000 pictures of Bennett. I can't help it, I just think he is so cute, and well, I don't have anything interesting to say :). So, I guess that was my blurb, and the pictures will follow. I promise to come up with something more inspired soon...or someday! These pics. were taken a few Saturdays ago when we went downtown to check out an art festival, and then went out for a special dinner.


There was a little jazz trio playing, so we enjoyed the music
for a bit; Bennett had a special connection with the drummer.




There was a great community garden in the middle of downtown: beautiful!




We ended our weekend with a lovely dinner. The restaurant was
a bit much for a nineteen month old; he did well until he had to...well...



Self photo:

"Cheers!"


2 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Looks like a fun day! I love the "cheers" photo. :) What's with all the weird comments?! :)

Mom Ryan said...

Happy 4th of July to all the Markleys!! Hope you have a fun weekend. Kisses for the little
boy!
Love,
Mom Ryan