Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been tagged...

The ABC's of Me

A. Attached or single? Attached to the best husband in zee world.

B. Best friend? Rob.

C. Cake or Pie? Cake. My mom's pumpkin chocolate chip, Cake Man Raven's red velvet, almost any homemade cake with chocolate involved

D. Day of choice? Saturday, um-hm. With my boys

E. Essential items? Bible, water (I'm always thirsty), toothbrush, music

F. Favorite color(s)? olive green and purple

G. Gummy bears or worms? bears

H. Hometown?
Carmel Valley, California

I. Favorite indulgence? Sleeping in

J. January or July? January

K. Kids? One spunky, sweet little Bennett, and one on the way :)

L. Life isn't complete without? Jesus

M. Marriage date? April 17, 2004

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 older sister, 1 younger sister; but I also consider my cousin Jocelyn my sister (she is 7 mo.'s older than me)

O. Oranges or apples? Apples(gala/fuji) but oranges when I'm pregnant. This was Drea's answer, and it's the same for me!

P. Phobias? Something happening to my family (more of a fear, really)

Q. Quotes- Shakespeare sonnet 116 "
...Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken..."

R. Reasons to smile? Time alone with Rob, all things Bennett, a good conversation with a friend, being with family, fresh flowers.

S. Season of choice? FALL!

T. Tag 5 people: Nope.

U. Unknown fact about me? I was kind of a bully (to boys) when I was little

V. Vacation of choice? Back to France and Ireland


W. Worst habit? Being lazy

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound I guess-that's a wierd question

Y. Your favorite food? Mexican and Middle Eastern

Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus

1 comment:

Soderin Family said...

thanks for playing kelly. love you and miss you!