Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello Cleveland!!

Some people choose greatness; they toil away their entire lives for it. Others have greatness thrust upon them. Enter Bennett, or as he's known to his fans: El Guapito! Think of him as one half Lucha Libre, one half Stryper, and one half pure awesome. El Guapito (or Guappy, as we call him) was born with a mission: to rock your face off. Other men, lesser men, would crumble under the pressure: the hordes of adoring fans, the constant barrage of the paperazzi, being in a new city every night, never knowing what day it is or what city you're in. G-Diddy stares fame in the eyes and laughs.

For those of you who haven't been formal introduce, I present to you: El Guapito!!!








6 comments:

Travis Avila said...

He is going to show Prunedale no mercy!

Mom Ryan said...

Glad I was able to see "El Guapito" in person. His personality just shines! Thanks for a very fun visit with live entertainment.

Mom Ryan

Colleen said...

So stinkin' cute. So glad I got to catch the show!

Unknown said...

I agree with the comments before...I am honored that I was present at the performance. I always love spending time with the family and the live rock concert was just icing on the cake!!

Linda Z said...

El Guapito!! hehe... I totally laughed through my nose, it was embarrassing! :)

Soderin Family said...

SO CUTE!!! LOVED IT!!