Thursday, August 14, 2008

Woo-Hoo!

I would like to announce that today is the beginning of the 14th week of my pregnancy!! This is significant because it is day one of the second trimester-yay! I have been awaiting this day for, well, 13 weeks now. If anyone is curious, I am technically not showing, thought I have gained a few pounds and look a little, eh-em, fuller than usual :)

I should scan the 12 week ultrasound picture, but I am too lazy to get the printer out and hook it up-maybe next time. Anyway, just thought I would share my exciting progress!

5 comments:

Travis Avila said...

So excited for you guys! Kelly, I'm sure you look just as beautiful as always.

Mom Ryan said...

I agree with Travis. You do look very beautiful! Congrats on your Woo Hoo! moment. Much to Celebrate!!

Love to all.

Anonymous said...

Why, yes, you should scan and post the ultrasound! Inquiring grandparents need to know! And we agree, you are very beautiful. Love, Noni and Grampa

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Thanks, all. I would have written that post awhile ago if I knew I would get those responses :)
Love,
Kelly

Colleen said...

I think you're beautiful too. Just in case you wanted one more. :) Hey guess what? I strated a blog! It's colleeninportland.blogspot.com
Yay!!