Saturday, August 23, 2008

Copy Cat

Bennett and I have been watching the Olympic "wrap-ups" in the morning on the Today show. He is really into Michael Phelps-he says "poo" (pool), "wa-wa" (water), and he is particularly taken with this expression:



When he first imitated M.P. out of context, I thought Bennett was being a bear or some other wild animal. I somehow put it together that it was actually an impression of the famous olympian. I have to admit, this video was not his best performance, but it's still fun to watch. He had just woken up from a nap, so it's a little dim. Enjoy!



5 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

omigosh! that is too funny! :D

Anonymous said...

Such a happy boy! think I heard an "I love you, Daddy!" in there, too. Noni

Mom Ryan said...

Hi Markleys,
Well, now Colleen has a Blog also so I can keep track of my "out of state daughter". Very cute video of Bennett...I'm sure she will also enjoy the photos. Thanks for the phone calls during our Road trip up north. Love to hear his giggles. Not too shabby to imitate Michael Phelps!
Love you all!

Linda Z said...

Oh, such a cutie!! :)

Thomas Clan said...

too cute, love the giggle!!!

can bennett come over to play?
Luke, Asher and Bowen :)