Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here You Go, Ladies...

...the belly pics.

I need to preface these pictures by saying that I have been going through a phase of feeling way less than beautiful, but I am going to ignore my self conscious state to focus on the baby progress (how big of me). I promise that I am not fishing for compliments, I think this is that funky in-between stage when pregnancy feels like chub. Nicole and Drea wanted to see some pictures, and friendship overrules vanity. Wink.



Not a great belly shot, but the roses are pretty!


So there you have it :). I am actually kind of amazed at how quickly I am popping out this time (I am 15 weeks and 1 day today). I am feeling great-no nausea, good energy level, and sleeping pretty well.
In other baby news...

We got our first baby gift! It's a double stroller, and we LOVE it! Rob put it together, and I drove it around the lawn picturing Bennett sitting next to his little bro/sis. So exciting! Thank you Grammy (aka Bumpa) and Bumpa so much for the wonderful gift!





Yes, Babe, I actually posted this picture


9 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Love that belly! Cute stroller too!

Mom Ryan said...

Oh, I can see the little tummy!
Baby Markley is getting bigger in there. Glad you are happy with the stroller!

: )

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Thanks!

Correction: I am 15 weeks and 1 day (or in my 16th week, however you choose to say it). That is a huge mistake in baby countdown...every week counts!!

Kevin Markley said...

can i ride in the other seat why we wait for the baby to come?

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Kevin,

No. ;)

Soderin Family said...

Kelly,
You look beautiful!!! I miss you so much, and I can't wait to rub that adorable belly in person.

xoxo

drea

Thomas Clan said...

Schmell,
you are such a beautiful momma and a wonderful momma too. miss you and love you!!!
Stac xoxo :)

Colleen said...

It's like there's a baby in there or something. :) I finally got to watch the video of Bennett. Very cute. I miss him already. (And you too).

Larissa said...

Hi Kelly -
I just found you from Stacy's blog. You look absolutely beautiful as always. It's so fun to see pictures of you and Rob and your sweet little boy. I can't believe how many years have gone by...
Big Hugs to you and your family!
~Lara