Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For Grammy


Grammy (a.k.a. Bumpa) has requested some new pics. of the little guy. She misses him, and I can imagine why (I am with him 24/7, and I still miss him when he sleeps) . So, here you go Grammy: a Bennett fix.


We love the park

Daddy's (big) helper

Taking a break from all that hard work!


Oh, to be in Daddy's shoes


This seal (at the Long Beach Aquarium) and Bennett were
equally fascinated with each other


We also love foggy mornings at the beach


Drinking a smoothie in his favorite outfit (plus a diaper)

4 comments:

Thomas Clan said...

so cute. Asher and I were looking at the pictures together and he kept saying that that was him when he was a little kid and I kept telling him, no that is Bennett. So funny these kids of ours.

Mom Ryan said...

Thanks Kel for the Bennett fix. I am looking forward to your "in person" visit. I love the photos!

Love,
Bumpa/Grammy

Colleen said...

He's so stinkin cute. I miss him too. And the seal picture is awesome. A couple of days ago I coerced Tommy into talking to me on the phone by telling him that Bennett talked to me the other day. He was very impressed. Tom had a few more things to say than Bennett did, but I was equally happy with both conversations. :)

Soderin Family said...

my fav is the seal pic too. bennett is such a happy little guy! i can't wait to take noah to an aquarium, i bet he will be fasinated. when are you gonna find out what's in your belly? i miss you!!! call me asap!