Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Three 1/2 Months Ago...

Bennett and I were looking through photos and videos together the other day-one of his favorite past times- and I cam across this one. I recorded it in early July, and I can't believe how much he has changed! His voice has changed (not so babyish anymore), his vocabulary has exploded-his hair is even long. I wish I had a good recent video for comparison, but we rarely talk with him while recording; videos are mostly about capturing Bennett's dance moves.

P.S-Sorry it is side-ways, Rob has told me approximately six hundred and thirty two times that there is one correct way to hold the camera when recording, but I am a slow learner.



I can't watch it without getting a little teary; our little guy is growing up! More posts to follow soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bennett - I think your video is cute and cuddly just like the penguins from Madagascar. I like talking to you on the phone. Bye.

Anonymous said...

BENNETT- WE LIKE PIE. DO YOU?


ALLY AND TOMMY

Colleen said...

See this is what I'm saying. He's growing up too fast. I'm soo glad I get to see him this weekend!!

Also - I appreciate that my favorite Jennifer Knapp song is playing in the background. :)

Mom Ryan said...

Yes, you're right Kel...he has changed so much. Guess he's getting ready for the big birthday coming up! It's a fun time with so much development...

It will be fun to see him again this weekend, and all visit even for a short time!

Grammy/Bumpa