Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ellaroo

She is getting so big! We have some smiles and (video) screams to share. Elodie is a super happy and easy-going girl. Now if she would just learn to sleep! Argh. That's right, another stinky sleeper. She was good at it in the beginning, but she rounded some weird, unfortunate corner, and, three/four weeks later...still won't sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Yuck. But the girl is so delightful when she's awake that it's kinda hard to be bitter about it. I mean, look at this face:


Tummy time!



She's talking to me here. She stares at me so much-I love it

We call this her "eat your face" face. She'll come at you
with her mouth wide open anytime.

And now for the smiles...

No neck, just chub :)



And next is a sampling of her screamy-squeal. Elodie has become quite fascinated with her own voice, as babies do. She has a happy scream that cracks us up. Sometimes she sounds way older when she screams-like a preschool-age girl. Weird, but cute.


5 comments:

Larissa said...

She's so beautiful Kelly!

Noni said...

Oh, I miss her! She's wonderful!

Colleen said...

I totally forgot that you told me about this post, and I've been neglecting blog-world. Super cute! I love her funny little scream. Can't wait to see her again soon!

Tara said...

Oh my - she is so cute, I miss her so much!! Kiss her, please, lots of times from Auntie Tara and the gang.

Love you!

Mom Ryan said...

Glad we had a brief visit with Elodie and Bennett!! These pics are adorable, and I agree with Colleen that her little scream is very fun. Glad to hear she is sleeping better...hope it continues!!!!

Love you!