Saturday, May 3, 2008

Girls Weekend

Once again, I am late in posting this, but better late than never, as they say.

The weekend of April 5th, Grammy (my mom) and Auntie Co-Co (my little sis) came to town. On Saturday, "just us girls" went down south to the bridal shower of a good family friend. I don't remember the last time my Mom, Tara (my big sis), Colleen, and I had a girls day -or a girl's hour for that matter- so it was really special.

Bennett, of course, loved his time with Grammy, his Aunties, and cousins on Sunday. My only regret that we did not take a photo of the four of us. :(. Next time.


Here are some memories:

My lovely sisters

The cousins at The Rainforest Cafe

Bubba and Me

Grammy took Bennet on his first carousel ride.
He liked it, but was still a little over-stimulated from the Rainforest Cafe!

No comments: