Thursday, May 1, 2008

We're In!

Hi everyone,
After a week and a half of being disconnected with the world -in other words, we had no internet-I am finally here to share pictures of our new home. The move has been a little rough; it is tricky to get things accomplished with a toddler around :).

We love our little house, though! Bennett is already enjoying the yard, and I can't wait to plant tomatoes and herbs.

This is the 7th move Rob and I have made together in our 4 years of marriage. We should just make a career out of it somehow.

Enjoy the pics!
Love,
Kelly






Bennett enjoys exploring the tiny closets!

This one was taken today. Can you see the scratch on his nose? He is quickly learning that falling on concrete is no fun!



6 comments:

Soderin Family said...

Oh my gosh Kelly!!!! It is adorable. I absolutely LOVE it. I am so happy that you guys have a place for Bennett to run and play. Maybe a puppy is in your future? It was SO good to talk to you on the phone today. I miss you so much and I am so thankful for our friendship. Give Bennett a kiss and a cuddle for me.

xoxo

Drea and Noah

nicole aka gidget said...

Wow, it's so cute! Did you buy it? Where is it- LB still? Miss you! :)

Jenn said...

Sweet place! Is there an extra room for the Avila Fam?

Anonymous said...

I love it and can't wait to see it in person!

Tara

Unknown said...

Oh it is so cute just like everyone says!! Yes-where are you guys now? Colleen is down again and I am not able to get down for a visit. But hopefully after this busy month I can come see the new place. Love to all!

Thomas Clan said...

Yippee for the Markley's! I can't wait to come visit and watch all our boys play. What a cozy and homey place ya all have. I love you Schmell and miss you all.